- Community Systems Strengthening
- CSWG on AIDS in the Post-2015 development process
- Global Fund Advocacy
- International AIDS Conference
- Prevention of Vertical Transmission
- Robert Carr Award
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2012
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2014
- Toolkit: Working Together
- Universal Access/ Post MDG 2015 Agenda
Announcements and Action Items
ICASO joins with 18 regional and global organizations in support of a boycott of the 5th Eastern Europe and Central Asia AIDS Conference (EECAC) to take place in Moscow from March 23-25, 2016.
Please sign on to the GFAN letter calling on the Global Fund Board and its Executive Director to challenge donors with an ambitious funding request so that the Global Fund and implementing countries can achieve the end of the epidemics.
HIV rates are driven by widespread global inequalities. What will it take to put the human rights of indigenous women living with HIV on the global map?