- Community Systems Strengthening
- CSWG on AIDS in the Post-2015 development process
- Global Fund Advocacy
- International AIDS Conference
- Prevention of Vertical Transmission
- Robert Carr Award
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2012
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2014
- Toolkit: Working Together
- Universal Access/ Post MDG 2015 Agenda
Announcements and Action Items
We applaud Amnesty International’s position that sex work – “excluding acts that involve coercion, deception, threats or violence” – is deserving of human rights protection.
ICASO is pleased to announce that Marama Pala has been elected chair of its board of directors. Marama Pala was the first Māori woman to publicly disclose her HIV status; she has since become a powerful activist for Māori and marginalized communities.
Here are five urgent actions you can take to shape the post-2015 development agenda.