- Community Systems Strengthening
- CSWG on AIDS in the Post-2015 development process
- Global Fund Advocacy
- International AIDS Conference
- Prevention of Vertical Transmission
- Robert Carr Award
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2012
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2014
- Toolkit: Working Together
- Universal Access/ Post MDG 2015 Agenda
Announcements and Action Items
The purpose of this Advocacy Alert is to share information with civil society about opportunities to shape the content of the 2017-2021 Global Fund Strategy. Help shape the Global Fund Strategy.
In 2014, a multi-country qualitative study to understand factors for safety and protection of sex workers provided undeniable evidence of the violence that they endure. Aarthi Pai, Laxmi Murthy and Meena Saraswathi Seshu of CASAM talk about the study.
Ending the AIDS epidemic: ICASO and Health GAP to expand community activism to increase the impact of major global health initiatives
ICASO and the Health Global Access Project are excited to announce a new partnership. The two organizations are collaborating on a new project to support civil society-led monitoring efforts and advocacy